Jones Pond is a clothing-optional campground and pool. Please wear clothing where necessary; namely, in front of the row of pines. You can show it off once you get to the pool.
Jones Pond Campground & RV Park is a gay owned, members only, adult male (21+), gay camping facility with clothing optional areas. We offer over 100 acres for sunning, hiking, swimming, socializing or just getting away from everyday life. Nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Genesee Valley in Western New York State, Jones Pond is a quiet and relaxing place to enjoy nature, while enjoying the company of other campers.
Whether you’re roughing it in a tent in the woods or taking it easy in one of our seasonal rentals, everyone here can choose to spend some quiet time alone or participate in our many social activities. At Jones Pond, it’s all about being yourself.
- 175 Campsites w/ Electric & Water
- 65′ In-Ground Swimming Pool for Sunning & Socializing
- 3-Acre Pond
- Access for Large RVs, 30 amp
- Log Cabin Rentals
- Group Areas for Camping
- Primitive Sites w/ Water Only
- Guest House (3-Bedrooms)
- Deluxe Shower House
- Free, Heated Showers/Flush Toilets
- Poolside Cafe Open Weekends
- Recreation Field with Volleyball
- Lounge/Satellite TV/Pool Table
- General Store/Firewood/Beer/Ice
- Nature Trails for Hiking
- Picnic Tables & Fire Rings at Each Site
- RV Dump Station
- Internet Access
- DJ & Dancing on Weekends
- Community Campfires on Weekends
- & Helpful Staff